Effective Date: April 28, 2020
Information We Collect
The types of information we may collect include:
Information You Give to Us
- Residential street address or postal address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Identifying information associated with an online employment application
- Other information you may provide in our online contact forms
Other Information We Collect
- Geolocation related to our website location features
- Details about devices used to access our website such as IP address, browser information, device information, cookies, HTML5 localStorage and similar technologies. This is discussed further below.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- When you voluntarily provide it to us
- When you interact with our website
- When you participate in a sweepstakes, online survey, or contest
- When you contact us through the website
From third parties for our business purposes
- When you communicate with us
- When you apply for a job with us through our website
- When you provide it through our website
- Directly from you, at your direction or with your consent
- In connection with your use of the Services (e.g., via our website and devices you connect to the Services)
- From our service providers, partners, and third parties, such as those discussed in the “How We Use Your Information” and “How We Share Your Information” sections below
- From other platforms that you may use to engage with us
- Automatically, from devices that you use to connect to our website
From time to time, we may use or augment the personal information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms and other third parties. For example, we may use such third party information to confirm contact information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to provide our Services. We also collect, hold, use and disclose the information to:
- Communicate with you about our Services
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research for our business purposes
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments
- Enable you to connect with third parties or use third party sharing functionality such as third party social media widgets/tools/buttons
- Enable employment applications
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our policies
We may also aggregate any personal information that we collect in connection with our Services, such that the information is no longer personally identifiable or attributable to you. We may use such aggregated information for our own legitimate business purposes without restriction.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect:
- Within our company, our branded subsidiaries, joint ventures, and other companies in the United States under common control with us (collectively, “Affiliates”)
- With service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, such as for business functions and operations, and for fulfilling requests by you
- With hosted solutions that provide employment application services
- With other parties for our marketing purposes
- With your consent and at your direction
- When you voluntarily provide content for the purpose of it being shared with us or other users
We may also disclose personal information in order to assist with or otherwise enable our compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, and protect the safety of our users or the public.
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on this website. In addition, we do not sell any personal Information of minors under 13 years of age.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our website by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, HTML5 localStorage, and other technologies. We may also collect information about online activities over time and across third party websites.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer users to our website
- Search terms used to reach our website
- Details about the devices that are used to access our website (such as IP address, browser type, operating system information, geolocation, and mobile device information)
- Details about users’ interaction with our website (such as the date, time, frequency, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits)
Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.